Associate Director - Valuation - Birmingham - Happy to talk flexible working
Key focus of job:
To process valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business across the region. To form part of an established valuation team.
- To process Valuation instructions within the region.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
- To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
- To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the whole team.
- To represent LSH and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- RICS accredited valuer
- Proven experience in commercial property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus (or similar) valuation software.
- Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys the clear confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self development
- Highly organised, self motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- A commercially aware all rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
- A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
- Seeks to improve personal and team service delivery
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
- Understands and listens to others' requirements
- Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others