We are looking for a Governance Manager for our not for profit client. Working collaboratively with the operational and commercial departments the successful candidate will lead the digital transformation governance across all projects. This is a full-time role with flexible hours and can be based at any of their offices across the UK.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Demonstrable experience is a similar governance role
- Ability to implement and coach governance processes in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban
- Proven leadership and delivery management experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional corporate reporting and governance skills for project teams
- Experience of designing and implementing government service assessments
- Qualified Scrum Master or equivalent in work experience
This is a great opportunity to join this organisation during an exciting time or change. Please apply now to register your interest.