Part Time Collections Strategy Manager - Unsecured Loans
1 day left
- Contract Type
This role is offered on a part time basis - 3 days a week with flexible working patterns available including home/remote working.
We are looking for a part time Collections Strategy Manager to provide specialist knowledge to help minimise loan losses through the ongoing delivery of collection and recovery strategies, processes and policies.
As part of a small team, you will demonstrate your ability to collaboratively lead the collections agenda at both a senior stakeholder and operational level. We are looking for your support in helping to deliver tangible and ongoing improvements within the organisation.
- Work closely with colleagues in Credit Risk, Operations and our outsourced vendors to ensure suitable reporting is in place to monitor performance across strategy and operations.
- Use MI and insights to identify opportunities to improve activity across the collections solution, from strategy trees to communications content.
- Communicate with stakeholders and business units to ensure potential improvements are delivered and support a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide assurance to Head of loans over the effectiveness and fairness of credit operations / strategy and ensure pipeline of initiatives in place to drive ongoing improvements
- Represent the product at various internal and external meetings to a senior level, representing the Head of Loans
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of collections strategy and delivering optimisation for lending products ideally within an FS environment.
- Experience of working with data to help with decision making.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative style
- Desire to put the customer at the heart of solutions
- Minimum Education requirement - 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce