UX Researcher - Flexible Working Available
About the Team: -
Working with an established and successful UX department to provide key insights into customer perspectives, needs and challenges. Support the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class solutions across all brands, on all online platforms including web and mobile.
About the Role: -
- Carry out research projects from start to finish, including study design, moderation, data collection and management, data analysis and interpretation.
- Conduct a range of qualitative and quantitative research including lab and remote usability testing, interviews, field research and competitor research.
- Identify opportunities and determine most suitable research methods for each project.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and enhancements.
- Manage participant recruitment and/ or be the point of contact with internal and external recruiting.
- Work closely with designers and architects on recommendations to improve user experience.
- Work closely with product owners and operational owners across all product teams and other areas within Next.
- Inform and influence the development of customer-centric solutions which take account of overall business drivers, goals and vision.
About you: -
- 3/4 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Highly skilled in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings into meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
- Confident in bringing UX insights and recommendations to life in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Ability to link customer insights with business opportunities.
- Proven experience in understanding digital analytics data.