Web Analyst - Flexible Working Available
About the Role: -
Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of our marketing strategies.
Dashboard/report creation and automation
Work with key stakeholders to create dashboards/reports to track key KPI’s and measure performance.
Test, learn, adjust
Analyse on site tests/on-site changes and provide recommendations with an ethos of continuous improvement.
Analyse digital campaigns
Work with the wider marketing team to analyse digital marketing campaigns with a view of maximising return on investment.
Criteria About You: -
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, SAS CI360).
- Experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL and Biq Query.
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery