UX Business Analyst- Flexible Working Available
About the Role: -
- You’ll help to ensure the Next family of websites are consistently exceeding all business and customer expectations for outstanding user experience.
- Responsible for analysing, scoping and documenting your work as well as planning and managing weekly and seasonal changes to the Next websites.
- Analyse, benchmark and propose commercially minded solutions for a more effect Ecommerce experience across large and complex areas of the business.
- Applying your analytical and technical knowledge, you’ll manage multiple challenging tasks within a fast paced retail environment, continually using your sharp eye for detail to identify a project’s issues and risks.
Criteria About You: -
- At least 18 months’ experience in a similar role, preferably within retail
- You’ll be entirely comfortable with understanding technical requirements and converting them into to clear and precise specifications.
- You’ll be proficient in analytical tools and have impressive experience of both managing project change requests and producing detailed functional specifications.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery