Data Scientist - Flexible Working Available
About the Role:-
- Work with teams from around the business to understand problems and opportunities and gather requirements for model building.
- Interrogate large volumes of data from a range of sources, including transactional, demographic and online, to collect data for modelling.
- Use SAS Enterprise Miner to build predictive models and segmentations.
- Work with the marketing team and selections analysts to design and implement tests to prove the value of predictive models.
- Present model findings and analysis to a range of audiences.
- Proactively identify opportunities for personalisation and improvements to the customer experience.
- Support the wider team with ad hoc insight and analysis when required.
About You: -
- Understanding of data science techniques covering regression, classification and segmentation problems.
- Strong SAS and SQL skills, ideally with experience of SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable presenting to a range of audiences and tailoring content accordingly.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Experience using clickstream data would be beneficial.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery