Residential Property Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are recruiting for a Residential Property Manager who will be responsible for administering and coordinating the management property operations services and/or management systems and processes, applying theoretical knowledge and judgement within defined parameters.The initial role will be looking after 16 properties however the portfolio will expand.
- Oversee, manage and coordinate the operations and services on a block of flats
- Keep up to date with legislation and demonstrate an awareness of approaching changes and major case law. Pre-empt legislative issues which may affect the properties under your control ensuring that team members share the knowledge
- Oversee and provide assistance to ensure the smooth integration and transition of any additional units under management
- Provide input into the block strategies to maximise rent levels, occupancy, and the highest levels of customer service
- Ensure all governance procedures and contract administration are setup and fit for purpose across a potential portfolio
- Support the Head of Build to Rent (BTR), with the completion of tender processes as needed
- Day to Day Management of the property (portfolio), proactively develop service levels across the portfolio to exceed client expectations - reporting requirement to client as well
- Work together with accounting and finance teams on queries and payables related to the units. Be familiar with general accounting process entailed when chasing debt or paying contractors
- Monthly reporting requirement to Lendlease Development on the status of each asset; including attendance at monthly meetings
- Co-ordinate and collate all information for the production of associated manuals related to units in portfolio
- Proactively manage and resolve asset, service and operational issues
- Working with internal stakeholders to progress Rental and Residential Asset Management integration, maximise efficiencies and support the business model
- Monitoring of rental incomes and provision of financial information to the Financial Services team
- Completion of HMO documentation and licence applications as needed
- Introduce innovative ways to improve what we do and to anticipate and alleviate potential problems. Put measures in place to prevent problems recurring and ensure speedy progress and problem resolution
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Relevant qualifications combined with proficient subject matter knowledge across the function
- Knowledge of best practice, the Landlord and Tenant Acts 1985 and 1987, particularly S20 and L&T 1985, the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, and documents from ARMA, IRPM, IOH etc.
- Wide knowledge of asset & property management industry, contract management principles and process, property and facilities management principles, and relevant legislation (including Occupational Health and Safety regulations)
- Interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to facilitate communication with a range of different stakeholder groups
- Customer focus, planning & organising, problem solving & analytical thinking
- Strong numerical and financial management skills combined with the ability to analyse reports and present to senior stakeholders
- Both leasing (sales) and lease management experience
- Property and Facilities management experience
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.