End Point Assessor - Retail - Croydon/Dartford
1 day left
- Contract Type
In a nutshell
If you're a Qualified Assessor in Retail and looking for fresh challenge, it's time to be one of us!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Retailprofessionals all across the UK to become End Point Assessors to join our renowned, fast-growing company. You will be provided with full training and the tools to apply your industry experience and passion for helping people to improve their prospects. Become one of our Innovators of the Future today.
About the role
You will be:
- Working in the field and supported by our expert, professional team, you'll work with Apprentices and their employers to plan End Point Assessments, agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments.
- You'll also mark in line with grading criteria and determine the overall grade for the Apprentice.
- Essential elements of the role also include carrying out all associated administration and keeping your knowledge of the occupational area up to date, along with maintaining your Continuous Professional Development.
We are looking for:
- Along with current, hands on, professional experience in Retail, you'll be qualified to at least Level 2 as a Retailer, team leader or manager, and your knowledge will match the standard you are assessing.
- You will also need to be an experienced, qualified Assessor
- You'll know how to conduct assessment processes including observations, professional discussions and reviewing learners' showcase of evidence.
- You will also need to have good IT (MS Office), time management and communication skills, we'll give you full training on our systems and support your Continuous Professional Development.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, and one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, we are helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship.
Working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, we put together a package of external assessments designed to give an overview of an Apprentice's competence. That might be multiple choice tests, professional discussions, observation at work or trade tests, to name just a few.