Finance Business Partner - Flexible Working Available
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
An excellent opportunity on a fixed contract (until December 2019) has become available to join the Pensions & Investment team and partner with the Financial Planning and Retirement (FP&R) Value Stream at an exciting time, as they receive significant investment to grow as part of LBG's Strategic Review. This Finance role will put you at the heart of driving business performance and shaping our investment portfolio.
- You'll be the point of contact for financial analysis and insight for FP&R
- You'll develop and maintain financial models to support new project opportunities
- Drive a good pace through the cycle of analysis, insight & action into customer behaviour, costs and income drivers
- Data analysis, trends and insight into customer behaviour
- Work closely with members of FP&R teams and maintain a comprehensive summary of financial benefits and future projections
- Build and maintain strong business partnering relationships within Finance, Value Stream, Distribution and Propositions
- Demonstrate clarity of thought and challenge to established views
- Support financial forecasting and 4YOP process for FP&R, clearly articulating the key performance drivers across a range of economic and customer metrics
- Deputise for the senior manager as required
- Contribute to the direction of the wider Pensions & Investment Finance team and making Insurance Finance a great place to work
What do we need from you...
- You'll demonstrate strong analytical and stakeholder management skills and will work as an integrated member of both the FP&R lab team and Finance. Curious to understand the "whys" and the "so whats", you'll play a key role in moving the business forward through analysis, insight and action.
- A finance professional with commercial experience and knowledge of Life & Pensions product set is highly desirable. Finance qualification (qualified / part qualified) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Commercial awareness, knowledge of Life & Pensions products highly desirable
- Understanding of drivers of profitability and financial measures
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays