Business Development Executive – 3 Days/week
5 days left
- Contract Type
Could you be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts to grow a successful consulting and technology business? We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our friendly and dynamic team to help expand our list of global clients.
Your job as a Business Development Executive is to identify sales leads, pitch to potential new clients and support the Executive team to execute their sales strategies. The priority will be to accelerate sales of our technology platform and associated services where we have a number of high profile private sector and public sector clients.
You will have broad business development experience in targeting C Level decision makers from large organisations across different sectors. You will help drive business from across Europe but mostly within the UK. You will be employed part time (3 days per week) primarily based from home with approx. 20% of time spent in the London HQ office.
State of Flux is a fast growing procurement and supply chain consultancy headquartered in London with locations in the USA and Australia. Our creative and client-focused team are experts in procurement with a passion for solving our clients’ business challenges. We offer the only smart procurement and supplier management solutions in the market, combining consultancy, technology, training and managed services.
- Research prospective clients and companies
- Follow up on new business opportunities to pitch consulting, technology and training offerings to potential clients
- Engage with senior-level corporate leaders to proactively schedule meetings and technology demonstrations through calls, email and Linkedin
- Supporting the Executive team on the development and execution of their sales plans
- Ongoing communication on new product development to prospective and existing clients
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing campaigns and events
- Providing reports and analysis on sales activity using the CRM system
- Share knowledge and expertise with counterparts in USA and Australia
- Follow-up and qualify marketing leads
You will be a confident, tenacious, self-starter who loves networking with a passion for sales. You will have 3-5 years’ proven track record of sales experience preferably within a Technology or Professional Services business.
It also helps if you have:
- First class communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to negotiate at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Strong presentation skills
- Be consistent, dependable, and efficient
- Works well on own initiatives and also in team environment
- A SaaS background and or knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain practices would be desirable
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM platforms
Compensation will be a basic salary of £35-50k (FTE) plus commission levels payable on reaching targets. Base salary will depend on experience but we are looking for a candidate that ideally has a minimum of 3 years Business Development Experience.
Apply for Business Development Executive – 3 Days/week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly