Team Product Owner - Flexible Working Available
It is a great time for you to join Lloyds Banking Group. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers.
This Team Product Owner role is your opportunity to showcase your organisational skills. But more importantly it's a chance for you to work with your team to make sure the right things happen, at the right time. We'll be working together to focus on delivering an excellent experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be responsible for the requirements analysis, process design and delivery of a medium product and/or project in order realize customer value through excellence and execution.
- You'll be using business analysis skills to identify the business need, analyse requirements, through to assessing/designing/testing, prioritizing and implementing agreed solutions
A little bit about you...
- You'll be accountable for owning the vision for a large and/or complex product following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers, partners and risk.
- You'll shape options and resolution of key Business Architecture/Design/Analysis decisions, taking them through Group Design governance.
- You'll realize product vision by managing a team to deliver product feature releases.
- You'll seek out and considers the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
- You'll champion the test and learn approach.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
- You'll be a role model behaviors to support the organisations new way of working.
So why should you apply?
You'll become part of a team that has an inclusive, values-led culture. This means we embrace that not everyone is the same or likes to work in the same way. We're focused on delivering for both our customers and our colleagues; you'll be supported to learn, grow and develop, benefiting from a huge range of opportunities opened up by being part of our Group.
We're committed to building a diverse workforce that represents the customers and communities we serve. We believe that creating equal opportunities means allowing colleagues to bring their whole selves to work - so we're dedicated to creating a culture where everyone can. Add to this our comprehensive range of benefits; including our flexible package that allows you to choose what you want, and you have another fantastic reason to join us. Together we make it possible.