To provide building surveying services. To assist the Asset Manager to grow commercial income. To provide sound technical skills across the full range of activities carried out by the profession and to provide advice and guidance to the clients Estates team and clients tenants.
- Ensure that safety is always the priority, promote safe working practices, ensure full implementation and compliance with Key Processes and Safety Responsibility Statement
- Create a Tenant Shop fitting guidance document detailing information required from tenant's architects, designers and contractors to provide satisfactory information for consents.
- Promote use of energy efficient products in all tenant's works and where applicable challenge tenants to use more energy efficient materials.
- Assist Account Managers and surveying staff on any queries relating to Building surveying matters.
- Act as principal contact with internal HSEQ to ensure compliance with wider Amey standards and certifications
What are we looking for?
- Educated to RICS accredited degree level or equivalent work experience
- Member or Fellow of the RICS
- Strong project management and co-ordination skills
- Able problem solving and technical realisation skills
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy and to prioritise and plan effectively
- Able to interpret data strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning, Health and Safety and Network Rail Technical regulations.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, NBS and MS Office Suite. MS Project an advantage
- Significant experience as a surveyor, ideally working in a rail environment.
- Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment