Clinical Assessor/ Trainer - Reading and Surrounding area
In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate health professional to join our pioneering business as a Clinical Apprenticeship Assessor. You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the clinical sector OR you are a clinical professional, Registered Nurse with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for:
- Current and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings
- Level 3 Health and Social Care/ Clinical Health Care Qualification or above
- Nursing Qualification is desirable
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
This role offers:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- A competitive salary and bonus structure. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £24055 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £23965 plus bonus rising to £24055 once probation and Eat Level 3 is obtained through us.
- London and South East weighting is also offered on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/rewards-and-benefits/#featuredjobspage-1
- Comprehensive Professional Development: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/training-and-development/#featuredjobspage-1
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance