IT Manager - Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join our business, reporting to the Head of IT and managing a number of support engineers.
Duties to include:
• Plan and implement all major moves and changes including network provision.
• Oversee day to day general moves and changes both onsite and at Head Office.
• Agree and plan all long-term IT projects for the business.
• Support the Implementation of agreed IT Projects.
• Support end users during investigation of IT requirements offering suggestions and advice on providers, kit, etc.
• Oversee Asset management process.
• Set security policy, monitor and implement security of all systems, anti-virus software, disaster recovery site, data protection and backups.
• Negotiation of contracts for maintenance renewals, mobile contracts and hardware.
• Plan and manage site connections, infrastructure charges, development lines and site transfers a as required.
• Oversee the liaison with external telephony/mobile providers to purchase, repair and replace equipment.
• Support new & existing server/cloud based enterprise applications.
• Oversee the support of new & existing approved desktop applications.
• Create an environment to drive engagement and high performance.
• Manage all people processes - absences, performance, discipline, holidays.
• Manage the performance of team, 121s, appraisals and under performance.
• Role Model and drive the practice of Telford Homes People behaviours.
Telford Homes Plc is a listed developer of residential-led, mixed use sites in London. We focus on brownfield opportunities in locations across London where the need for homes far exceeds supply.
Our goal is to significantly increase our output of new homes over the next few years to help address the chronic shortage in London. Our success is driven by keeping our promises and being a trusted partner to everyone we work with. Meeting the needs of our customers and the local community on each development is our central focus, from initial concept to final delivery.