Head of New Business - Flexible Working Available
Please note: We are open to this role being based in either our London or Brighton office
iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual’ – it’s our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that’s for our peoples’ careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We’re an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we’re always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it’s why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We’re passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
We’re looking for a brilliant new business leader to develop our Marketing and Business Development teams. Reporting to the UK Managing Director, Claire Paterson, your primary KPI will be iCrossing UK’s top line growth through new business. You have responsibility for pipeline and pitching of new clients in the UK. You will also have a key role to play in developing our sales relationship with our owners, Hearst.
You will join the Senior Management team of one of the UK’s leading marketing agencies. We are part of the iCrossing Global operation, and you’ll work as part of the global team in the pursuit of new business. We are unique as a marketing agency to be owned by, and part of, the Hearst family – one of the world’s most successful media, content and entertainment businesses.
Using your strong commercial skills combined with your natural collaborative working style, you’ll develop new business opportunities working with colleagues across iCrossing, facilitating commercial negotiations and closing complex, six figure plus deals that deliver profitable revenue growth for iCrossing.
You’ll be working with a talented team of performance marketing professionals; you will work most closely with the following senior management team, but you’ll be working alongside all departments, including iCrossing Global and Hearst, to ensure growth:
- Clare Paterson – Managing Director
- Jamie Clifford – Chief Client Officer
- Allyson Griffiths – Head of Earned Media
- Emma Burnham – Head of Paid Media
- Steph Fabb – Head of Data & Analytics
- Neil Hampshire – Head of Operations and Delivery
- Bridgetta Worsley – Chief Financial Officer
What we’re looking for
You will already play a leadership role at an established or up-and-coming agency and you’ll be ready to take the opportunity to build on the foundation of an industry leading team.
You will be a strategist, an influencer, a charmer, a collaborator, a communicator and a closer. You’ll have a hunger for winning and a laser like focus in hunting down and closing new leads. You’ll enjoy projecting iCrossing’s expertise and personality into the market to grow our pipeline.
- You are likely to have been working in the agency world for 10+ years
- You will have 5+ years' experience specifically in performance marketing sales; fluent with digital data, search and content landscapes to attract new business leads
- Your recent experience will include facilitating and closing complex, six-figure plus deals that delivered profitable revenue growth
Location and Benefits
iCrossing has two locations in the UK; London and Brighton. For this role, you could be based in either office:
- London: Leicester Square - you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep
- Brighton: The Lanes - what’s not to love about sea-side working, while also being immersed in the eclectic arts scene, attractions, shopping, festivals and nightlife here
But we’re also very happy to talk flexible working!
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing. And we’ve won 14 industry awards so far this year!
In addition to a diverse, collaborative and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
If you’re invited to meet the team, there will be a two-stage interview process at either our London or Brighton office.
Does this sound like a great fit for your next move or just want to find out more? Apply now…