Consents Manager- Flexible Working Available
accept speculative CV’s from agencies.*
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
Read more about our Highways work here - https://construction.morgansindall.com/roads
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Consents Manager to work on our Birmingham based projects.
The Consents Manager will develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies and the supply chain.
Ideally this role would suit an ambitious, driven individual whom embraces the challenge of working within a high performing team.
- Educated to degree level, with post graduate qualification experience, some of which should have been gained working in a similar sector and included managing and supporting a team liaising with external stakeholders and other project management teams.
- Experience of communicating with client technical leads, working to deadlines, preparing quality submissions and taking responsibility for team decisions
- Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- CENV preferable / Chartered member of a relevant Institution
About the Highways Team:
Our projects encompass motorway widening, congestion relief, safety improvement and bypass schemes. Recent work includes M62 Smart Motorways, Lincolnshire’s new A1073 bypass, the A1 Improvement scheme from Dishforth to Barton in North Yorkshire, and the M74 Completion Project through central Glasgow, Scotland’s largest infrastructure scheme. Under Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) schemes, we engage with our customers as early as possible to maximise innovation, efficiency and cost savings.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.