Housekeeping (Team Member) - School Hours
Due to the expansion of our annex at YHA Bath we are looking to expand our housekeeping team.
We can offer flexible hours on a regular basis so please clearly detail on your covering letter the hours you are able to work. We can offer weekend hours to suit students and school hours to suit parents.
YHA Bath is a great place to work, with a friendly team waiting to welcome all to the hostel. We have a mixture of families, individuals and groups utilise our hostel midweek and weekend, so no two days are the same
Duties will include:
- Keeping the hostel, reception area and social areas clean and tidy
- Cleaning and preparing bedrooms
- Cleaning shower and toilet areas
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
In order to be a great Housekeeping Team Member we are looking for people who
- Put the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Show good attention to detail
- Are able to achieve high levels of cleanliness
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience working within a busy hotel, hostel or similar environment
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Housekeeping team and help make YHA a great place to stay
Job start date: 2019/06/16
Job end date:
No. of Vacancies: 2
Working hours: 0-25 - 42.5 hours
Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.