Purchase Ledger Administrator - Part Time/Flexible Hours
Purchase Ledger Administrator
We are a design led construction business who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to work within our team of three delivering all in-house finance duties. We are looking for someone to take ownership of our purchase ledger maintaining accurate and up to date information on both our project management systems and Sage 50.
• Input of purchase invoices into Union Square and Sage 50
• Supplier account reconciliations
• Obtaining relevant approvals for payments
• Bi monthly payment runs
• Dealing with supplier and other third parties to resolve queries
• Administration of petty cash.
• Liaison with external accountants and auditors
• Cover for finance team and ad hoc duties as required.
• Knowledge of Sage 50 accounts
• Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
• Knowledge of Union Square software an advantage
• Knowledge of architectural sector an advantage.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to produce clear, relevant information
• An eye for detail and accuracy
• Organised and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
This is a part time role, and we are open to someone working flexible hours.
If you wish to work for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation by clicking apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
More searches like this
- Accountancy, Banking, Finance Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration, Secretarial & PA Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction & Property Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Greater)