Finance Administrator - Group Finance, Based Oxford
Amey are the people behind the public services you use every day - from roads, railways and schools to waste disposal, airports or the energy and water you use in your home; nearly every person in the UK will benefit from at least one Amey service each day.
We currently are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator, to join our Accounts Payable team. This is a fantastic role for someone with excellent administration skills, service ethic and a passion and interest for working within a busy Finance environment.
The role will involve the processing aspects of invoices, entering the details on to the ledger, investigating queries regarding PO numbers, liaising with internal stakeholders and supporting the wider Accounts Payable Processing team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience gained performing an administration role within a large corporate company
- Customer focused, with a strong service ethic
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate, confident using Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with Finance packages such as SAP would be a definite advantage, but not essential.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.