Senior Construction Manager
We are looking for a Senior Construction Manager who will lead, manage and coordinate a team of Construction Managers / Supervisors of up to 10 direct staff at peak.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related technical discipline, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in a project or site engineering role and undertaking complex and high-volume business projects, and/or expert knowledge of construction and property development industries, and engineering project management principles, with an in-depth understanding of engineering and site management principles.
- Written and verbal communication skills to facilitate decision making, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders, and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Control and coordination of the site logistics, multi service gang and egress and access to site.
- Manage the intrusive surveys and creation of samples to inform the methodology and quality benchmarks
- Establish the site set up, hoardings, gates, temporary accommodation
- Help to develop as part of a team the site logistic plans for the project.
- Take responsibility for all activities in the field of construction, including the day to day planning, supervision, direction and monitoring of operations and construction delivery.
- Ensure that the project is delivered in a safe, timely, efficient and sustainable manner, whilst achieving project targets, meeting client expectations and enhancing the reputation of the business