Whistler Leather Trade Showroom Assistant - Flexible Working Available
WL Showroom Assistant
We are looking to strengthen and expand the Whistler Leather team Chelsea Harbour and have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join as a new Showroom Assistant.
As a key part of the Showroom team at Whistler Leather, the Showroom Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to release your creative potential and grow our global Luxury Leather and Arch8 Faux Range. Clients are trade only, and are some of the top Design and Architectural practices in the world.
If you have a genuine passion for leather, fabrics, colour and interior design and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Whistler Leather.
The summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining the Showroom to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognise customer requirements
- Ensuring that Whistler Leather Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
The Showroom Assistant will have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and email) proven sales and customer satisfaction record as well as the ability to work in a high paced environment. The ability to multitask, IT literacy and a technical knowledge of Interior Design projects and requirements is desirable.
Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies. We are open to proposals for job share and flexible working hours, though there are core responsibilities daily that need to be satisfied.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Answering calls coming into the showroom
- Organising and maintaining samples within the showroom
- Ordering/tracking rep samples and website samples
- Day to day organisation of the showroom
- Support to marketing
- Strong admin skills and IT skills including Outlook and Excel
- Some attendance to trade shows and client events may be required
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English, other languages would be an advantage.
- Can prioritise and stay organised whilst working in a busy environment
- Interest in interior/leather industry