Prospect Research Manager - Flexible Working Available
Are you an experienced prospect researcher? Our client needs your drive and expertise to help them move to the next level of major philanthropy and principal giving.
Our client is world’s largest independent cancer research charity; this is a fantastic new opportunity for a Prospect Research Manager to join their high-performing Fundraising Intelligence team
Position: Prospect Research Manager
Salary: £37,750 per annum inclusive of London Weighting + excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hours
Benefits: 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays, Competitive pension scheme, A range of generous rewards and benefits via our client’s Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
About the role:
As Prospect Research Manager you will be responsible for providing intelligence that enables our client to maximise the potential of high value donors through your prospect research expertise, natural curiosity and collaborative approach.
This role sits within the High Value Operations team, supporting Major Philanthropy, and focuses on maximising the potential of high value donations (donations from £250,000 - £3million). You will be working closely with a great group of experienced fundraisers and will both develop and drive strategies for prospect identification and pipeline management.
You will spot opportunities for collaboration across our Philanthropy & Partnerships Directorate - helping make evidence-based decisions and informing effective fundraising.
In this role, you will...
- Use your strategic skills to drive prospect research for our client’s respective income streams
- Develop sustainable strategies for prospect identification, enabling our client to meet financial targets
- With support from the team, deliver prospect management and high-quality research briefings
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and deliver market research pieces to inform fundraising strategy
- Enjoy a career in a bold, inspiring, fast-paced and driven environment.
You can help our client beat cancer sooner with...
- Your experience in professional research and strong analytical skills
- Your proven communication and strategic thinking skills
- A track record of managing projects involving senior stakeholders
- Your working knowledge of the principles of high-value fundraising
- Experience of working with and influencing multiple stakeholders
- Your ability to collect and assess information quickly, identifying key points as necessary.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join this high performing team, as the high value fundraising teams grow and our client enters their most ambitious high-value campaign to date.
- Fantastic work/life balance, with both flexible and remote working options available
- Learning and Development opportunities that are tailored to you
- A wonderful culture where everyone feels valued
- 25 days leave per annum with the option to buy 5 extra days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Volunteering opportunities.
If you’re as ambitious as our client, join their collective force and enjoy an excellent career!
Our client values diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. They actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Please note, from 2019, their head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.
Other roles you may have experience of could include; Prospect Research Executive, Research and Insight Manager, Senior Research Executive, Partnerships Researcher, Donor Acquisition Manager, Fundraising Research, Supporter Insight Manager, Partnership Development Manager, Research Information Manager