Homeworking Operations and Customer Service Lead -Part Time & Flexible Working Available
About the Role:
We have a unique position becoming available at My Healthcare Recruit for someone who wants to play a flexible role in an exciting and growing small business. You will have a varied role that responds in an agile way to business needs.
My Healthcare Recruit specialises in supporting the international relocation process for clinical staff, predominantly nurses. We guide both candidates and clients through the process from start to finish, using video interviewing tools to broker relationships between countries. Due to the global nature of the business we do, we can accommodate homeworking and flexible hours.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for the day to day smooth running of business operations, customer service provision, marketing and special projects.
As the role is primarily virtual/remote, it requires a high level of self-management, and personal responsibility, and the ability to prioritise, organise and manage events and tasks. A customer service mindset is critical. Strong technical skills, and ideally confidence with social media, is key to this role. You'll need to be able to demonstrate a suitability to work for the majority of the time on your own and to make swift, sensible decisions in order to support the business at all times.
As a virtual team member, you'll work from home the majority of the time, although you will be required to use video conferencing software for regular touch-points and attend meetings in the Newcastle area from time to time. You’ll operate in the same way as an office based team member, but must be able to adapt to this remote working environment, being prepared to consider alternative ways of working and communicating in order to form effective and strong relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising interviewing schedules between candidates and clients
- Using our video interviewing software to set up, facilitate, lead and record interviews
- Overall process management and process improvement
- Responding to customer service queries from candidates and clients
- Managing the logistics of the international relocation process including supporting with offer letter creation; candidate tracking; immigration administration; travel booking; sharing of information; and post-arrival candidate support
- Team member management when required
- Supporting with the creation and formatting of key documents such as CVs or Marketing documents
- Performing due diligence on candidate documentation and referencing
- Candidate screening
- Social media management
- Marketing and selling support
- Leading on special projects
- Making basic updates to our website
Skills required for the role:
- An ability to demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer service within all aspects of the role, which include having a proactive and can-do attitude at all times.
- An ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills, self-motivated, regularly acting on own initiative
- Proven experience of providing administrative/ operational support to clients at all levels of seniority
- Proven client relationship management with the ability to achieve this with both internal and external clients remotely
- Experience of managing and prioritising high volumes of work, providing support to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Strong technical skills and the desire to be at the forefront of new and emerging technology i.e. social media and other web based networking tools and the ability to influence others to use these to enhance the firm’s brand in the market
- The ability to work proactively with the autonomy provided in this role
- Strong task management skills and the ability to manage a number of tasks
- Evidence of being able to drive forward initiatives and project manage them to completion
- Continually identify, suggest, share and adapt to ways of working with peers and customers
- Confidence with social media
- Experience of direct selling
- Project management experience
- Recruitment experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK healthcare system
- Experience with videography or e-learning
- Experience working with different cultures
- North-East based
- This role supports virtual and flexible working. The desired individual should be prepared to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, or full-time hours. Early mornings are sometimes required (7.50am onwards). This role could be compatible with school pick-ups if required. We are committed to being a diverse and equal access employer.
- You must have a strong wifi connection.
- Find out more about our services at www.myhealthcarerecruit.com
- Immediate start available
- Step 1: CV and cover letter
- Step 2: Video Interview and Skills Questionnaire
- Flexible schedule