Occupational Health Advisor - Flexible Working Available
Occupational Health Advisor
2 years Fixed Term
Salary: To £49,000 (subject to experience) + excellent rewards and benefits
Our payslip is only part of the package
To become the most efficient single runway in the world Gatwick has had to set a number of world firsts in terms of process, people and technology excellence in a highly complex and fast moving environment. Gatwick Airport Limited has won numerous awards in its history, including over ten major awards in 2017 alone. These awards include airport of the year; best airport; favourite airport for short-haul flights and marketing campaign of the year by a retailer.
Our people are passionate about Gatwick too. We value every person that works with us and reward them and their commitment to us by providing great opportunities for development, excellent rewards and opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of our customers.
The Occupational Health Advisor will provide the necessary care to promote the health and wellbeing of our employees. As an Occupational Health Advisor you'll be instrumental in promoting the success of the Occupational Health and Vocational Rehabilitation Service ensuring that Gatwick Airport provides a quality service based on the principles of clinical governance.
As Occupational Health Advisor you'll need to guide change, communicating a new direction for employee healthcare. Your specialist knowledge and expertise in Occupational Health or Vocational Rehab as a clinician, educator, advisor and advocate will help you to develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships enabling improved mental and physical wellbeing for all.
Can you demonstrate?
- Nurse NMC registration Part 1 (Registered General Nurse)
- Significant understanding and a qualification in occupational health
- Knowledge of Occupational Health, Mental Health or Vocational Rehabilitation
- And/Or BA/BSc (Hons) degree in an associated subject
- Occupational health experience supporting a cost effective and efficient occupational health service in a diverse and complex organisation
- Experience in a hazardous industry with a large, diverse workforce.
- Experience in delivering health and wellbeing programmes that have sustained health behaviour change
- Managing high volumes of case management
Gatwick Airport is a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of Commercial professionals who share the passion of making Gatwick Airport a great place to work. We love what we do and would love you to join us.
Does this sound like you? Please click apply to complete your application
Do you need further information? The Role profile is attached