Administrator - Flexible Working Available
Location: Yeovil, Dorset
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As an administrator you will:
- Assist in performing all office based administrative activities proactively and efficiently, enabling all office staff to work easily and quickly and without disruption.
Already experienced as an administrator you will have experience with the use of office packages such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel. You will have the ability to interpret procedures and policies of the organisation and be able to communicate effectively.
About our Energy Team :
We have extensive experience in upgrading and replacing energy networks, delivering asset management for major UK energy companies and network operators.
Our transmission and distribution services involve the upgrading and replacement of electricity assets both above and below ground. Within the electricity sector we install and maintain assets, including excavation, laying and jointing of cables, (fluid filled and XLPe), substations and overhead line, new build, repair and refurbishment services.
Some of our current projects include -
- Canterbury and Richborough
- NG EPC Cable framework various projects across England & Wales ranging from £1m - £60m
- Lynemouth 275KV cable replacement
- Western Power Distribution WPD Term Contract (Excavation, Cable Laying and Reinstatement Works within WPD's West Midlands region)
- Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) OHL and UGC works in the North of Scotland Various projects ranging from £1m - £30m
About the Nuclear Energy Water Team:
Our teams work within the nuclear, energy and water sectors working helping customers them make the most of their existing assets as well as building new assets to continually improve the UK’s energy and water infrastructure. We do this by putting our customers first, using innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.