Senior Site Engineer - Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Senior Site Engineer.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated engineers.
We are looking for people who have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market.
Experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes between £5 and £20 million is an advantage.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a senior site engineer you will:
- Successfully and safely execute parts or all of a project depending on size, requiring planning and programming capability.
- Coordinating Temporary works
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- General management and co-ordination of digital engineering information
- Setting out engineering and building works on various sites within the company’s operating area
- Land survey and mapping tasks including production of drawings
- Digital computation of construction quantities for tendering and measurement purposes
- Occasional site management support
- Ensures quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operates and promotes a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Some supervision on site
Already experienced as a senior site engineer you will be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant industry subject and you will have a sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations. You will be fully conversant with the use of robotic total station instruments and you will have some experience of AutoCAD. Experience and appropriate qualifications in temporary works is necessary.
About the Birmingham Team :
Morgan Sindall has a well-established presence in the Midlands region through our Birmingham office, which operates in the East and West Midlands and is supported by two major frameworks across the geographical area (Construction West Midlands and East Midlands Property Alliance). We have a very successful track record in delivering high profile projects for both public and private sector clients with the value range between £1.5m and £35m. Through our enviable reputation based on delivering projects that fully meet client’s requirements the business enjoys a high rate of repeat business opportunities with staff that are motivated to deliver and succeed. Our versatile project portfolio coupled with the ambitious business model provides excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development on both local and national levels throughout the business.