Associate Project Manager - Commercial Developers -Flexible Working Available
At Arcadis, we never lose sight of what’s most important. Because look beyond our projects and programmes and you’ll see it’s about human stories. From remaking public spaces that bring people together, to making cities easier to navigate, we’re focused on making an impact where it matters most – and improving quality of life.
It’s a big challenge. And why we need people committed to bringing their best, who deliver on their promises. People who value different perspectives, build sustainable relationships and dare to shape the future. People who seize the experiences available to transform their world – and the world around them.
It’s a shared goal amongst 27,000 Arcadians. And one we can only achieve by working together and applying our skills and expertise across design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. It’s how we’ll find solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges. And how we’ll deliver exceptional results, today and tomorrow.
We are seeking to locate a career mindedAssociate Project Managerto support the Commercial Developmentteam on on-going design & build projects within the Commercial Development sector in the Birmingham area.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Accountable for delivery of a project or projects ( Commercial Office Development / Developer led ) with reasonable complexity up to £50m + in value - to budget, quality and time metrics
- Monitor and own all of the project management KPIs and performance metrics
- Be fully responsible for communicating and highlighting project process compliance issues to the business director and to the Clients as required
- Manage the project team and be responsible for bringing on new resource / headcount as required
- Deliver the Project or projects allocated to you in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory & planning controls
- Relevant business experience including management of projects ranging from £1 million to £50 Million Plus
- Be an experienced Senior Project Manager or Associate from a Consultancy or Developer
- Good previous Commercial Developer /Developer led project experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers and senior colleagues and build and maintain relationships
- Commercial acumen and organisational understanding
- A logical approach and ability to think through complex issues to co-ordinate multi-faceted aspects of projects
- Knowledge of own area and a general understanding of wider programme and business
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas.Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race.A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.