Killik & Co is an award-winning, independent investment house, providing advice on savings, planning and investments to retail customers. Founded in 1989, Killik & Co is one of the few remaining independent Partnerships, providing a modern approach, whilst retaining the sensibilities of a traditional and personal advisory service to help our clients achieve financial peace of mind.
We are currently looking for a Team Assistant to join our branch in Chiswick. The role will suit someone who enjoys completing regular tasks and responsibilities within deadlines and has a background in providing reception and administration services to a wider team. For full details of the role, please visit https://www.killik.com/about/working-with-us/team-assistant-chiswick/.
- Assist Investment Managers as required
- Reception work; greeting clients, refreshments etc
- Coordinate client communication; calls / messages / forward on as necessary
- Organise meetings and functions, including provision of refreshments as required
- Help Investment Managers prepare for meetings, for example collating new client packs or printing portfolios
- Compose letters and emails
- Mail merge work for marketing letters
- Coordinate account opening and transfers ensuring clients have correctly filled out the appropriate paperwork. Monitor transfers and liaise with relevant parties
- Typing of meeting / phone call notes into in-house client data management system (CRM)
- Deal with the post
- Other general administration tasks e.g. filing, ordering stationary etc
- Good standard of education
- Good computer literacy with skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Previous experience of working in an office environment and supporting role
- Previous experience within financial services is desirable but not essential
- Confident and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise under pressure
In return we are offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application.