Senior Commercial Manager
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to support our Environmental, Geotechnical and Power portfolios advising, directing and maximising potential within our Amey Consulting business.
Reporting into the Principal Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day commercial and contractual governance functions for major clients, working closely with design leads and senior management. Consequently, we are looking for an experienced individual to support the commercial aspects over multiple contracts.
What are we looking for?
- Ensure that the Commercial Minimum Expectations are being complied with
- Ensure that the correct value and subcontract allowances are being declared within monthly financial reporting,
- Understanding the contracts to ensure the maximum entitlements are gained,
- Ensure that visibility is being given to all clients of final likely end values,
- Administer all post contract legal documents including subcontracts,
- Provide and maintain detailed commercial business processes,
- Advise on major bids and administer more minor submissions and when won, communicate their commercial strategy,
- Provide assistance with Contract interpretations & disputes and leading on all those in excess of £10k
- Advise and lead as necessary on all supply chain disputes