Office Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Searcys are the longest-running independent catering company in Britain and continue to set the standards for excellence in hospitality. We manage bars, restaurants, hotels and events at venues across London in prestigious locations such as; the Barbican Centre, the Gherkin and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few, in addition to venues located outside of London such as The Assembly Rooms and Pump Room in Bath and Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of People and Managing Director, we are looking to recruit an Office Manager on a part time basis, working approximately 20 - 25 hours per week.
The role of Office Manager involves;
- Smooth running of Searcys Farringdon Support Office
- Provide PA support to the Managing Director
- Facilitate the training calendar in conjunction with the Learning & Development Manager
- Manage third party suppliers such as cleaning, facilities and the office landlord
- Maintain office supplies to the wider department teams based at Farringdon Support Office
- General adhoc administration to support the Executive team
This role would suit somebody who has the following experience:
- Previous Office Management experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very organised and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- A natural supporter to others with a friendly and calm personality
- Competent user of Microsoft (word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent administration skills
For the Office Manager role we offer a salary of £30,000 pro rata, 28 days annual leave pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays, 25% across Searcys venues, flexible working, and development opportunities.