Administrative Assistant - Flexible Working Available
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our supportive and friendly central Business Support Team. This is a full time position, 35 hours per week, 10:00am to 06:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 850 lawyers in 24 locations. Our sector-based approach enables us to help clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. And our unique approachable culture is not just an added extra, it’s fundamental to our success.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
The central Business Support Team consists of document specialists, legal secretaries and administrative assistants who cover a variety of different tasks and hours to meet the business needs. The position reports into the Business Support Manager's Assistant and will be based in the central Document Services Team in Bristol who work alongside the Business Support team, supporting across the Bristol office.
What you'll do
- Provide a good level of administrative, reprographics to all legal teams
- Be able to organise large volume printing, photocopying and document production
- Complete scanning, copying, printing tasks and general administration
- Assist the team and wider teams with workflow
- Respond to telephone and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Work with the team to effectively resolve client enquiries and provide updates in a timely manner
- Assist with large tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Quality checking work to ensure it is to high standard and accurate
- Build positive relationships across the business
- Involvement with firm-wide projects as requested
- Supporting other departments and assisting with general duties that may be required
What we are looking for
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft word, Outlook)
- Previous administration experience would be an advantage, but not essential (full training and guidance will be provided)
- Great organisation skills and able to prioritise work
- Essential to have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with supervision
- A working understanding of team work
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment