Technical System Information Manager (CRM Salesforce) - Flexible Working Available
Are you looking for a Support role in which the daily data and process quality you drive really matters?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, world leading company in biotech and medical diagnostics, with Fortune 500 ranking, excite you?
If you’ve replied yes to these questions, we welcome you to apply for an exciting new opportunity as Technical service system information manager (Salesforce TS Lead) at Roche Diagnostics UK & Ireland, based in Burgess Hill, UK .
Roche Diagnostics UK & Ireland is in an exciting phase of growth, where the business is channeling its energy, focus, functions and processes towards enhancing customer and patient experience in the countries it operates in. As the medical diagnostics market-leader in UK & Ireland, the organisation recognises its responsibility to the healthcare system and will continue to remain agile in developing new ways of working, with a growth mindset.
Reporting to the service performance manager within the Technical Service department, you will contribute to deliver top quality customer experience Services to our customers throughout the UK and Ireland.You enable digital transformation to deliver the best customer experience to now what patients need next .
You will Improve our customer and employee experience through the successful adoption, utilisation and value recognition from our Customer Relationship Management tool (Salesforce) throughout the UK, Ireland and all countries supported by UK & Ireland
- The successful adoption and value recognition of our CRM system (Salesforce - REXIS)
- Prioritise, plan and implement new releases within the CRM system (Salesforce - REXIS)
- Process ownership within CRM, working with IT infrastructure team to have continuous improvement
- Stakeholder management - communicate to and influence with impact to all types of users, stakeholders and customers at all levels.
- Co-ordination of the “expert user/champion network” in collaboration with the IT infrastructure team
- Driving a culture of digital transformation and development of Service through I.T. using Agile Methodology.
- Perform role and associated activities professionally and in line with company expectations, taking ownership at all times ensure that Roche provides to its customer(s).
Adoption & Value Recognition
- Positively and proactively manage many complex requirements/activities related to the Salesforce CRM.
- Convey complex requirements/solutions to End Users and/or Stakeholders.
- Manage complex requirements/solutions with challenging Individuals/Teams.
- Drive Adoption through training and utilisation of the platform to all types of Users/Non-Users.
- Orchestrating all aspects of releases including UAT, Defect/Incidents and User Training
- Exploring and enabling best practices across the whole of TS when utilising REXIS
- Advocate of customers to drive system effectiveness & partnership experience through CRM innovation & integration
Prioritisation & Planning
- Identify & deliver CRM/Process improvements, liaising with local, national and global CMT’s and driving adoption of the CRM platform across our Technical Service function
- Manage relationships with Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts, End Users and other Project Teams across the UK & IE and EMEA Regions.
- Co-ordinate the “expert user/champion” network as a matrix team to gain feedback and support implementation
Process Improvement & Transformation
- Building cross-organisational relationship/teams and use Agile delivery methods within Projects.
- Use your knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce CRM Platform to improve processes for End Users and/or our Customers.
Perform role and associated service activities professionally and in line with company expectations, taking ownership at all times on the service offering that Roche provides to its customer(s), and align outcomes with appropriate and relevant customer measures
Who you are
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce CRM Administration
- Minimum 3 years Project/Implementation Management
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate matrix corporate environments and influence senior stakeholders and partners.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems.
- Experience of influencing senior level executives
- The ability to motivate others to achieve complex and challenging objectives through an influential nature
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Proactive / innovative
- Self driven
- Ability inspire teams to deliver to plan & process
- SAP knowledge
Investing in you
Roche is a company that not only invests in its business – over £6.5 billion in R&D worldwide, including £460 million in the UK alone last year – but equally importantly in its people.
What this means for you is, not only a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, but also a genuine interest in your development and progression. All of which has gained Roche 2018 Top Employer status in the UK and Europe.
Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to be part of a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
Who we are
Our UK Diagnostics business, headquartered in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, employs approximately 560 highly skilled individuals. We provide the industry's broadest range of diagnostics and monitoring products & services, spanning all sectors of the market: from small hand held devices used directly by patients or healthcare professionals, to large diagnostic instruments found in hospital laboratories.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.