Team Member (Housekeeping) - Part Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Housekeeping team and help make YHA a great place to stay.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the hostel, reception area and social areas clean and tidy
- Cleaning and preparing bedrooms
- Cleaning shower and toilet areas
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
In order to be a great Housekeeping Team Member we are looking for people who:
- Put the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Show good attention to detail
- Are able to achieve high levels of cleanliness
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience working within a busy hotel, hostel or similar environment
What you'll get in return:
- An Hourly rate of £9.41 (This is £8.21 per hour + £1.20 London Living Allowance)
- The opportunity to work in an amazingly unique site.
- 10 FREE hostel stays and YHA Membership
- BUPA healthcare cash plan (Claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Position is for 12 hours min contract but there will be extra hours available with shifts in the early morning (6:30am to 2pm) and evening (6:30pm to 09:30pm) when needed.
Job start date:
Job end date:
No. of Vacancies: 1
Working hours: 12 - 42.5 hours
Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.