UK - Getting Back to Business - Leeds (Returner Programme)
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, multi-award winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We work with some of the world’s most reputable brands such as Sky, Barclays and the Home Office, to mention a few.
The training will take place in one of FDM’s training academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow and includes the opportunity to receive industry-recognised qualifications such as PRINCE2.
Once you have completed your training, you will work with one or more of our clients across the UK for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant business and technical training in our state of the art training centres
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Job security for a minimum of two years, with the opportunity after to remain with FDM as a senior consultant, transition permanently to the client or seek opportunities elsewhere
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Placements that are within commuting distance
Essential experience and criteria required:
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time