Back-end Developer - Ruby-on-Rails
We are looking for a back-end developer for our not for profit client. They have multiple offices across the UK and are flexible about where this role is located. This organisation is going through a digital transformation and needs an experienced Ruby-on-Rails developer to build web and mobile products and services to serve user need. This is a full-time role with flexible hours.
Experience and skills required:
Solid grasp of:
- code versioning tools
- syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- object-oriented programming
- server-side templating languages
- fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
This is an exciting time to join this organisation. Please apply now to find out more information.