FP&A Manager (Income, Balance Sheet & Capital) - Flexible Working Available
Can you lead on complex financial planning and analysis processes? Do you love supporting and challenging colleagues to drive forward strategic decisions? Are you excited to partner with multiple teams across the Bank to add commercial insight and build trust? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team sit at the very core of our Bank. Their budgeting and long-term strategic planning enable us to determine how we can continually provide amazing customer service and create fans in the future.
As a FP&A Manager (Income, Balance Sheet & Capital) you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis across the Bank. You will analyse business performance and use data to understand key business drivers in order to support and challenge colleagues to make strategic decisions that will allow us to continue growing.
So what would you be doing?...
• Analysing enterprise-wide strategy, including: business performance optimisation, long-term strategic planning, business transformation, capital raises and acquisitions
• Owning complex processes such as month end reporting and budgeting
• Working closely with multiple teams across the Bank in order to provide insightful and commercial commentary
• Inputting into board papers & investment packs whilst working to tight deadlines
• Leading, coaching and developing a team
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• In order to exceed in this role you need to have lots of experience of budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning - preferably within a financial services organisation
• Naturally, you will have fantastic Excel and PowerPoint skills in order to analyse data and prepare reporting packs as well as confident in challenging and building trust with stakeholders
• You will be able to deal with ambiguity, develop recommendations and drive solutions proactively in order to look after complex processes
• It’s likely that you will have a degree relevant for this job like Finance or Economics
• It would be great if you hold an accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!