Conference and Events Admin Assistant - Flexible Working Available
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our clients Conference and Events team in the Marketing and External Affairs department, as a Conference and Events Admin Assistant.
Position: Conference and Events Admin Assistant
Location: Bromsgrove or London (office based)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £16,400 per annum (national), Circa £19,699 per annum (including £3,299 inner London weighting)
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 5 August 2019
Interview Date: 13 August 2019 and 14 August 2019
Reporting to the Conference and Events Manager, the Conference and Events Admin Assistant will support the delivery of a corporate events programme that engages and retains key audiences, delivers against cross organisational business objectives and supports delivery of a single-minded brand proposition.
The Conference and Events Admin Assistant will also support the delivery and evaluation of events with a specific focus on priority supporter audiences, beneficiaries (stroke survivors, their families and carers) and health and social care professionals.
Working closely with the Events Officers and Conference and Events Managers, you will:
- Support events by providing back office administration with a specific focus on delegate management and communications.
- Provide event management expertise to colleagues within the Marketing and External Affairs and other Directorates.
The Conference and Events Admin Assistant will:
- Have a proven track record of providing conference, event and exhibition administration support.
- Have experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Need to be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be pro-active, flexible, resilient.
- Be able to work under pressure and be prepared to organise and manage a busy workload to meet deadlines.
- Need to demonstrate high levels of administration support skills and good knowledge of systems and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. Our client offers a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Rebuilding lives after stroke.
Our client believes everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. They provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join the team.
You may also have experience as an Administrator, Conference Administration, Conference Coordinator, Events Administrator, Events Coordinator, Events Officer, Exhibition Coordinator, Exhibition Administrator.