Project Manager - Remote/Flexible Working Available
Who we are
Cloudbooking is a leading-edge technology company which delivers a multi-platform space and resources management solution including corporate meeting room bookings, desks, visitors, parking, hospitality & resources from a single, fully integrated, cloud-based portal.
With a philosophy of user driven innovation and early adoption of new & appropriate technologies, Cloudbooking strive to deliver a seamless, flexible and functionally-rich user-experience and maintain its position as one of the leading players in this field.
We have an impressive range of existing clients within this global marketplace including Lloyds Bank, Experian, TSB, Hitachi, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Airbus, JLL, HIS Markit and many others.
Why work here
We are a team of experienced and driven business entrepreneurs, technologists, delivery and programme managers and customer service specialists, who have been working in this industry for over 15 years.
Work with intuitive & effective technology solutions for a range of local and global clients across many different vertical sectors. Help us deliver SaaS solutions for our clients that drive the scale, performance and of the Workspace solutions sector.
A Project Manager role at Cloudbooking includes a hybrid of account and project management responsibilities, requiring excellent client management skills as well as successful implementation across all components (software and hardware) of the project delivery. Cloudbooking is a busy and fast-growing company and therefore the PM will be required to manage multiple clients through the implementation phase.
The successful individual will work closely with others in the Operations and IT teams to deliver a robust phased programme launch for each client and further develop the client requirements where necessary against their Business Requirements and the Cloudbooking Product Roadmap.
You should enjoy working in a team environment, have a track record of delivering high quality SaaS solutions on time, and have a genuine enthusiasm for launching innovative technology services.
• Manage the successful delivery of the client implementation process, ensuring timely delivery of reports, budgets and resource requests are highlighted at the right opportunity
• Build strong and meaningful client relationships and stakeholder management at all levels within our clients and partners
• Develop and maintain an account management plan per client to ensure opportunities for expansion with existing clients are realised
• High level of knowledge and experience of the Cloudbooking administration system supporting the Cloudbooking client portals and where necessary, be able to contribute and support in building the client portals in the administration tool
• Input and manage requirements against the internal product roadmap by creating, maintaining, prioritising, and sequencing the backlog requirements based on feedback from the various internal departments and client requirements
• Work across cross functional teams to ensure each project member is actively involved and aware of their responsibilities
• Active stakeholder management both internally and externally to ensure all parties involved are aware of the project progress
• Maintain active project management artefacts to ensure efficient project management delivery
• Escalate issues when appropriate to the respective teams to ensure timely delivery of the product
• Input into the product roadmap and help shape the upcoming product versions that the team are prioritising and planning
• Input into client project management methodologies and give guidance to aid client implementation
• Control and documentation of project progress
• Maintain a knowledge base of pertinent client-specific information for dissemination within Cloudbooking Personal Attributes
• Problem solver and attention detail when delivering inspiring digital solutions
• Astute communicator, able to interpret, dissect and relay key information
• Ability to work in fast paced environment on multiple projects
• Ability to solve problems and work effectively under pressure
• A good collaborator, with an open, approachable style
• Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with clients and partners
• Strong interest in technology trends and keeps up to date with latest developments
• Empathetic and collaborative approach to building a trusted team around you
Why work here?
• Excellent home/remote working policies and access to our fabulous flexible workspace at Tower Bridge during head office visits
• You’ll get a laptop and any equipment you need to do your job
• Support from a talented and passionate team
• Empowerment to explore your creative ideas
• You’ll have full ownership of your workload
• We can offer a competitive salary, continued learning opportunities and company pension
• Excellent career progression
Full job specification available on request.