"Buying a new vehicle is a big decision. I make sure they never regret it.”
Would you like to work in our new industry leading Digital FordStore in the Manchester Arndale? Then great, we are currently recruiting for part-time Store Hosts.
We are looking for talented & engaging individuals who can support the ongoing success of this high profile store. The Digital FordStore Hosts role is to advise customers on their New Car buying journey.
We will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Experience in delivering results in a sales environment
- Exceptional customer service
We have contracts available for 10 hours per week. You will need to be flexible to meet the trading hours of the store, including working Saturdays and Sundays.
You do not need any motor industry experience as you will receive comprehensive product training including driving. A clean driving licence with a minimum of 12 months driving experience is required from all applicants.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- Uncapped bonus payments based upon your performance
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
When you start with us, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy for 8 days. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business and your role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.