Executive Assistant Job Share
You will take on a job share role working as an Executive Assistant to the Technology, Media, Entertainment & Telecommunications team, which is made up of 7 people, on Monday and Tuesday, and the Financial Institution Group, which is made up of 9 people, on Fridays.
This is a demanding and fast paced role, requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time and diary management skills.
In this busy role, your key responsibilities will include:
- extensive diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings, video conferences, WebEx’s and conference calls
- regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones
- booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants etc.
- answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- managing print room tasks and gathering documents for meetings
- paying and raising invoices
- entering contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into CRM
- assisting senior staff members who visit the London office
- event planning for both internal and external functions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise tasks within the team
- the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- ability to work with various personality types.
If you are a skilled Executive Assistant, looking for a new and varied role, please apply online today.
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.