Administration and Business Support Specialist - Part Time or Full Time - Flexible Working Available
We are a dynamic global financial services company based in West London looking to add an Administration and Business Support Specialist to our team.
You would oversee helping in all admin matters of the business as well as general office management.
We are looking for a motivated individual with outstanding organization skills and attention to detail who thrives working in a fast-paced team environment.
Full time or flexible part-time arrangement, minimum 4 hours per day in the office Monday to Friday.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong attention to detail, approaching routine tasks with the same degree of care and professionalism as more demanding assignments
- A high degree of discretion and professionalism given the role sometimes involves handling sensitive and/or confidential information
- Systematic, analytical approach with a problem-solving mind-set and strong desire to find solutions to issues.
- Able to manage a demanding workload with multiple priorities and to see issues through to completion coupled with ability to remain calm under pressure
- A dynamic and effective team player with strong work ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. An exceptional and professional telephone manner, the confidence to build and develop good relationships with colleagues and counterparties
- Excellent command of English plus fluency at mother tongue level in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin Chinese or Italian or Spanish or Russian or Arabic. Other languages may also be considered.
- Experience in corporate administration (e.g.: Companies House filings and deadlines), basic bookkeeping and payments, KYC procedures, preferably but not necessarily having worked in the regulated sector
- Experience/understanding of the financial service industry and/or online trading (Forex, CFDs, Spread Betting) is desired but not essential
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Word and Excel (basic level)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Directors and Team members with various administrative tasks
- Basic bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Processing payments and incoming bank wires
- Scheduling and meeting the deadlines of regulatory reports (FCA Gabriel, Companies House, etc.)
- Drafting board minutes, filling forms and reports for regulators, banks and other institutions
- Liaising with multiple Accountancy firms, Solicitors, Legal Advisors and other consultants
- Proofreading and/or drafting marketing material
- Occasionally assisting with client inquiries over phone and email
- Ad hoc reporting