Head of Marketing - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Conidia Bioscience develop, manufacture and sell fuel tests into aviation, marine and land diesel sectors. Our suite of tests detects microbiological contamination using a fast, easy to use platform that gives results in minutes.
The tests are now widely available and are marketed across industries under the FUELSTAT® brand. FUELSTAT® resinae, leads the field in the Airline sector. The most recent addition to our product range, FUELSTAT® resinae PLUS is growing rapidly. Both are endorsed with IATA recommendation and inclusion in the Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, BAE Systems, Fokker and Raytheon maintenance manuals.
In marine and land diesel we aim to emulate the success in aviation and become the market leader in fast, easy to use fuel testing. We are already making progress in this objective and we now have a global marine distributor and strategic distribution partners in other industry sectors all equally reliant on fuels and their cleanliness.
Our client base includes the world’s largest commercial airlines, globally renowned ship chandlers and surface fleet users across rail, road and agricultural sites.
As a key member of the Conidia team, Head of Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
This is an office-based part time role initially, it is envisaged that the workload would be approx. 30 hours per week, although it could be flexible.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Role and responsibility
- Market Strategy: develop a marketing strategy, assess market opportunities, potential, opportunity analysis, target and positioning, and segmentation to develop strategies to address new and existing targets.
- Market Intelligence: Gather and analyse market and competitive information to create actionable intelligence for sales and other stakeholders.
- Market Positioning: Become intimately familiar with Conidia’s customer’s needs and purchasing patterns in order to develop optimum market messaging to minimize sales cycle time and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Competitors: become intimately familiar with Conidia’s competitors
- Business Intelligence: Leverage market and customer interaction data including sales metrics and software usage statistics to understand market and customer buying patterns and preferences.
- Marketing Tools: be responsible for the development and management of a suite of market-facing tools including web site, electronic brochures, promotional letters, emails, workshops, webinars, blogs, and customer success stories including references, testimonials, and case studies.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate and train sales on the value of our solutions. Create sales tools to support every stage of the selling process, including positioning playbooks, value propositions, buyer journey maps, presentations, collateral, case studies, and demos.
- Product Management: Manage, communicate and report on the long-term vision and strategy for Conidia’s product, including new product roadmap development, life cycle management, and product launch plans for new products and features including messaging, tools and training for sales.
- Business cases: contribute to (working alongside other team members) business cases
- Communication: manage all external and internal communication, including PR
- Exhibitions and conferences: plan, organise and realise all aspects of Conidia’s participation at exhibitions and conferences (globally).
- Several years of experience managing marketing and communication in a small, international customer centric and growth focused company.
- Understand product lines including product development, life cycle management, and product commercialisation.
- Ideally relevant marketing qualifications. In addition, a diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school would excellent.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver sales stories, technical presentations and training.
- Prior experience in managing digital products.
- Ability to occasionally travel internationally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required, experience using Dynamics CRM is ideal. Experience in other tools that would be beneficial to the business would be a benefit.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually