CFO (Part Time) - Flexible Working Available
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a Part Time CFO to take a strategic lead on all things financial at Tech Will Save Us. Reporting to the CEO, you'll be responsible for:
- Financial planning and cashflow management to identify and exploit funds, funding initiatives and other sources of capital to benefit the business
- Manage our Finance team: to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback - ensuring all finance functions are delivered
- Educating the executive team through accurate and ambitious budgeting to drive revenue, contribution and increase LTV
- Ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators to devise strategies for growth in new channels and territories
- Financial risk mitigation processes in place, making it easy for the business to flag and tackle issues
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Gone through YOY growth of 2X or more, scaling the finance function accordingly
- Experience with eCommerce and retail cash flow management
- Experience within an international consumer goods business, ideally working with Founders
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!