What will I be doing?
As Night Supervisor, you will help and support overseeing the night-hour supervision of the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. Having already been in a closely matching position, you will know this role well, and be proficient in the following areas...
- Overseeing the night operation of a hotel
- Night Audit duties
- Promoting hotel services and facilities
- Acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash procedures
- Representing other hotel managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
- Managing, recording and resolution of issues or emergencies that arise
- Security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Compiling adequate handover to Early staff / Duty Manager
- Conducting Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks, and maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
- Assisting with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Our Night Supervisor, working with Hilton East Midlands Airport is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you'll need the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
- Previous hotel nights supervisory experience
- Good level of systems & IT proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will itbe like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week) 5 overnight shifts over 7 days
Salary - £8.80 per hour + our Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line withthe Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have theeligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interviewstage