Accounts Clerk / Purchase Ledger - Flexible Working Available
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious Accounts / Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our growing Accounts team in our Rugby head office.
You will support the supervisors and accounts payable manager to ensure the smooth operation of effective accounts payable function to the business.
- Processing paper and e-invoices and credits onto our accounting system
- Scanning invoice images
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from suppliers and subcontractors and the wider business
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving reconciling items
- Filing and organising paperwork in a timely, efficient and organised manner
- Giving administrative support where required
To have a successful application, you will have:
- Sound educational background,
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 passes at grade C or above including Maths and English
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience of accounts payable work is desirable
- Previous experience of working with a computerised ledger system is desirable
About the Central Support team
Predominately based in our Rugby Head Office, the central support team is made up of many support functions key to the success of the wider business. We partner with the sector and regional Business Units to provide exceptional customer service to our internal and external customers.
We have a great opportunity for you to join this customer focused team where you can grow your skills and progress in your career. We are looking for people who share our passion on delivering exceptional customer service whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment. Talented people are the key to our success, so if this sounds like you, apply now.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.