Financial Accountant – Part Time
LONDON | UPTO £50K PRO RATA | REF: RA/FA/0819
Our client a multi channel media business is seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to work 3 or 4 days a week in their London office in Kensington.
The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, a logical approach to managing and prioritising their day and workload and have experience using SUN Systems & Q&A analysis module. Your role will be to support the Group Financial Controller in managing finance and accounting operations across the Group companies.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Experience in management accounting and FP&A which include all aspects of account preparation and analysis, costs control, planning and budgeting
- Interest in financial accounting and controls which would include statutory accounts preparation & tax reporting
- A qualified accountant ACA/ACCA (or other overseas equivalent)
- Financial accounting
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of group holding companies
- Support the year end Group consolidation and annual financial statements process including drafting financial accounts and related notes
- Involvement in the timetabling and preparation of annual budgets/forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns (including EU MOSS) as well as other tax returns for group companies
- Providing analysis and information for the Group’s Research & Development submissions
- Key contact for information in respect of UK and US tax and compliance returns
- Maintenance of exchange rates in all finance related systems
- Continuous improvement of monthly and weekly templates
To apply, please send an up to date CV along with a full covering letter.