PA Team Lead - Flexible Working Available
About the company
Frontier is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe and offers a vibrant place to work. With offices in London, Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, Madrid and Paris we deliver tailor-made economic advice to businesses, regulators and policymakers.
Working at Frontier is unlike any other business. All our employees own a share of the company so we all have a say in how the company is run. Our open-plan offices reflect our inclusive and open culture. From Directors to Interns, we all sit together. Our supportive and friendly environment means you can ask for advice whenever you need to. Plus our dress code is relaxed too. We arrange many social events throughout the year, including our
annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas parties, where all our offices get together. Our culture is unique, open-minded, friendly and non-hierarchical.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced individual to proactively manage the delivery of high quality, professional and efficient PA support.
Our PA Team is spread across our European offices and each PA supports multiple people within a practice or office. The PA Team Lead will report into the Head of Facilities and will take a leading role in coordinating, supporting, training and developing this group (c20 PAs), helping them to deliver business needs effectively.
Your responsibilities will include:
Monitoring resourcing needs for business planning purposes, developing strong relationships with
- practice/office leads to understand their PA requirements.
- Coordinating day-to-day PA support, resolving any issues that may arise within the team and ensuring a good work-life balance for all.
- Identifying training and development opportunities.
- Sharing best practice and suggesting improvements to working practices.
- Leading on recruitment and induction of new joiners.
- Direct line management responsibility for some individuals across the team, including performance reviews.
The PA Team Lead will work closely with the EA to the Board and Leadership Team, providing cover for each other when needed. The PA Team Lead may therefore provide ad-hoc support to the Board and Leadership Team.
What we are looking for
- Highly experienced and motivated PA/EA, with a proven ability of managing, delegating and supporting others, looking to take a step-up into a lead role.
- Experience of training other team members, with a capability of identifying development points and coordinating appropriate training solutions.
- An understanding of the recruitment process, with experience in shortlisting and interviewing and a willingness to take the lead in managing the vacancy.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across multiple office locations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – approachable, shows empathy and builds trust with others, exercises good judgment, creates a culture of collaboration and positivity.
- A problem solver who remains calm and effective under pressure.
What we offer
- Basic salary of £50,000+, depending on experience
- Generous bonus (bonuses are paid every six months – the level of bonus is dependent on yours and the company’s performance)
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Volunteering day - additional day leave to volunteer for charity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training & career development
- Opportunities to visit our other European offices
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Health insurance