Finance Analyst - Flexible Working Available
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities and we're playing a central role in creating a thriving UK economy. Finance is key to that success by securing and building the financial strength and performance of the Bank.
You'll be joining us in the Mortgages Trading & Pricing team as an Assistant Trading Manager. The team partners with Mortgage Products, in order to optimise the pricing performance of our products. We're also responsible for governance of all product and pricing changes.
Would you like to gain a deep understanding of the Mortgage business, within the heart of retail banking?
In this high profile role, the pace of work and learning will be fast. And you'll quickly have exposure to senior business colleagues both within Finance and the Mortgage business.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Providing weekly trading reporting to various forums
- Delivering any regular reporting requests around trading activity and performance
- Producing weekly value and performance reporting to the Products team
- Supporting with margin forecasting
- Producing ad-hoc trading reporting
- Collaborating with various departments including Finance and Products to understand our customers key reporting requirements
- Consistently delivering high quality, timely and accurate Management Information
- Supporting activity on key projects, as required.
What can you bring to the role?
It's essential that you:
- Have previously produced financial reports within a fast paced commercial environment
- Are adept at producing clearly written reports, to a very high standard
- Are advanced (or higher) level in Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have well-honed relationship building skills.
And desirable that you have:
- A relevant financial qualification
- Undertaken a similar role within the financial or professional services industry.
Your communication and interpersonal skills are well-developed and you're adept at liaising with stakeholders at all levels. You're able to present written work to an excellent level, with attention to detail and accuracy. Accustomed to working under limited supervision, you're able to plan and organise your own workload effectively and have excellent prioritisation skills.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
And in return?
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
You'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards?
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.