CSI Process Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Closing date for completed applications: 20th August 2019
External Interviews will be held on: 28th August 2019
We are looking for a CSI & Process Analyst to provide continuous support to the Enterprise Service & Security team, to ensure process’ are designed, delivered and reviewed to allow for regular service improvement across the technology department. The primary focus will be the integration, automation and optimisation of all processes within a standard best practice, ITILv4 ITSM operating model.
As a CSI & Process Analyst, you will report into the Systems Lead within the Service Delivery team. The role, however will be aligned to all teams within the Enterprise Systems & Security team, including Cloud & Infrastructure and Information Security, as required to help analyse, design and deliver process and improvement where identified.
- Integration, automation and optimisation of all processes within a standard best practice, ITILv4 ITSM operating model.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- To identify, measure and analyse impact of proposed changes and mitigate as appropriate.
- Organising project scope works with project team through to implementation and transition into production - producing required documentation
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Leading Service Delivery transition/acceptance testing,
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures ensuring processes are in conformance with legal and compliance guidelines
- Acting as custodian of the ITSM support model from a process perspective.
- Evaluate and understand detailed process performance and reliability, providing technical evaluations and improvement plans to Operations
- Interact with clients directly to understand client process needs, and how to integrate them into company processes
- Skills and Experience:
- Experience of or Process Improvement and Business analysis methodologies
- Experience of Project Management Methodologies and an interest in computing systems (Desirable)
- Strong communication skills including listening, summarising and paraphrasing in order to understand business requirements.
- Solid diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence
- Strong Presentation and report writing skills to lead and facilitate workshops and meetings
- Knowledge of transformation, service redesign, process mapping, business analysis and service improvement models.
- ITILv4 Foundation-level knowledge or Higher (Desirable)
- Strong documentation skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
If you believe you have the qualities we are after and are interested in working for an organisation that can really make a difference to people’s lives, then please apply without delay.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.